Bark & Beyond Miami Grooming Agreement
1. Current Vaccinations/Veterinarian Information: By signing this agreement, owners verify their pet(s) is current on Rabies vaccination. Proof of Vaccination or current Titer testing shall be provided to Bark & Beyond Miami upon request, as well as current Veterinarian information. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration.
2. Aggressive or Dangerous Pets: Owners MUST inform Bark & Beyond Miami if their pet(s) bites, has bitten, or is aggressive to people, other pets or specific grooming procedures. Muzzles may be used if necessary. Muzzling will not harm your pet and protects both the pet and the groomer. Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming reserves the right to refuse/stop services for such pet(s) at any time before or during the grooming process, and charge an Aggressive Dog Fee, in addition to the regular grooming charge.
3. Health or Medical Problems & Senior Pets: Grooming Procedures can sometimes be stressful, especially for a senior pet or a pet with health problems. These procedures can expose hidden or aggravate known medical problems, during or after the groom. Because Senior pets with health problems have a greater chance of injury these pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort, in the style that will not add to their stress. In the best interest of your pet, this agreement will give Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming permission to obtain immediate Veterinary treatment for your pet should it be deemed necessary by Bark & Beyond Miami. We will do our best to contact you first, then take your pet to your authorized Veterinarian or to the nearest available Veterinarian. It is agreed that all expenses for Veterinary care will be covered by the pet’s owner upon signing this agreement.
4. Mat Removal: Pets with matted coats need extra attention during their grooming session. Mats left in a pet’s coat will only grow tighter, and can strangle the pet’s skin, or eventually tear it open. Bark & Beyond Miami does not wish to cause serious or undue stress to your pet, and will not continually de-mat your pet for you. Mats can be very difficult to remove, and may require the pet to be shaved. When necessary, removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles or skin folds trapped in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture and urine near the pet’s skin allowing mold, fungus or bacteria to grow, causing skin irritations that existed prior to the grooming process. Torn skin from mats can also harbor maggots. After effects of mat removal procedures can include itchiness, skin redness, self-inflicted irritations or abrasions and failure of the hair to regrow. Shaved pets are also prone to sunburn and should either have sunscreen applied daily or should be kept out of the sun until the hair grows sufficiently to protect the skin. In some cases, pets can also exhibit brief behavioral changes. There is an extra charge for dematting. Prevention is the best defense against matting; therefore, be sure to schedule regular grooming appointments.
5. Accidents: There is always the possibility an accident could occur. Grooming equipment is sharp. Even though we use extreme caution and care in all situations, possible problems could occur, including cuts, nicks and scratches. In most cases, this can happen when a pet is wiggling or moving around. If you arrive to pick up your pet and it is still being groomed, please do not talk to them or allow them to see you. Sit quietly, or step outside for a few moments. Every effort will be made to ensure your pet is groomed as safely as possible. It can be dangerous to work on an excited pet. If you insist on talking to your pet, or the groomer, we reserve the right to end the grooming session, even if not completed, and the full grooming price will be charged.
6. Parasites: If you suspect your pet has fleas or ticks, prompt and thorough action on your pet is needed. Flea infestation can lead to tapeworm and other health problems. If fleas or ticks are found during the grooming process, you will be charged an additional fee to properly treat your pet with a natural product to kill the parasites. Please Note: Bark & Beyond Miami will not use pesticide dips or sprays on your pet. Ticks found will be removed for an additional charge. If ticks are found we strongly suggest that you have your pet tested for Lyme Disease. Parasites are a health hazard to your pet, as well as to humans.
7. Hold Harmless Agreement: By signing this agreement you (or your Agent) agree to holdBark & Beyond Miami, it’s owners, operators, employees, officers and directors harmless from any damage, loss or claim arising from any condition of the listed pet(s), either known or unknown, to Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming . It is also further understood and agreed that the terms of this agreement can change at any time, without notice, and will override any and all prior signed contracts or releases. It is further understood that this clause applies to any all pets groomed at Bark & Beyond Miami.
8. Late Pick-Ups: We do not have boarding facilities. If your dog is not picked up by closing for the day, an additional $50.00 kennel charge may also apply.
9. No Shows & Cancellations: No shows and last-minute cancellations are subject to a $20.00 FEE PER PET, which may be added to your next ticket. Prepayment for some will be required before another appointment is booked. We understand there may be emergency situations and will work with you, but not on a continued basis. Please be respectful of our time as we are a by-appointment business, and another client could have taken your appointment, if we had known. NOTE: Clients who are 15 minutes late risk losing their appointment without notice.
It is important to choose a writing service that has an excellent reputation for providing outstanding work. Best Essays has a reputation as one of apps that write essays for you the best writing companies. They have been around since 1997 and the writers are experienced in managing different kinds of assignments. The Best Essays writers are guaranteed to their writers at Best Essays have earned advanced qualifications.